Star of the Week: Abel
Our star this week is a bit like a supernova shining brightly in our school’s cosmos. Unlike the supernova in the sky however our star is here on Earth and due to the gases that surround us, our star can be heard now that it has exploded. Don’t worry a child hasn’t actually exploded it’s just a figure of speech!
Our star has exploded out of his shell (again a figure of speech) and has flourished into a confident individual who is a proud member of our little universe here at St Clement Danes.
The star this week has always had a sparkle about them, something that makes them interesting and unique. Unfortunately it was difficult to get to know more about our star because they were timid and shy. Happily however, this is no longer the case and recently we have found out more about this star than we ever thought possible.
- loves to talk and it can sometimes be impossible to get a word in a conversation when he is on a roll.
- has a keen interest in football and is the envy of his classmates when he returns from watching important games.
- has a wicked sense of humour and enjoys nothing more than sharing a joke with his friends and teachers alike.
- is a secret singer and dancer, as long as he doesn’t think you are watching he will sing and dance until his heart is content.
- is a fan of space, animals and transport; he aspires to be a bus driver one day.
- enjoys a challenge or two as long as it doesn’t involve toasting a marshmallow around a camp fire and there is a reward at the end.
Abel is the star of the week. He is brightening up the days in year 6 and now it is his time to dazzle all around the school with his splendour and magnificence!