Star of the Week: Adam
Choosing the first star of the week for a new school year may seem to be a difficult task as everyone is just getting to know each other. Star quality however, is something that shines through no matter what. So, this week's star was easy to spot.
The star this week is;
- Determined- he has the drive to fulfil the high expectations that he sets himself in all areas of the curriculum
- Inquisitive - he is never content until an answer is found
- Tenacious - he accepts that making mistakes is an invaluable part of learning and embraces challenges fearlessly (he does usually get most things right first time though which is a challenge for his teachers!)
- Polite - he has impeccable manners and is respectful to all members of the school community
- Knowledgeable - he knows an abundance of facts and is always happy to share them. In fact don't ask Google, ask Adam - the year 6 encyclopaedia.
Adam you are star of the week and it is well deserved. Keep up the good work and continue to shine.