The Golden Responsibilities
Here are the simple 'Golden Responsibilities' that make for a happy school:
- The Welcome Responsibility: Be kind and patient.
- The Learning Responsibility: Always try your best.
- The Manners Responsibility: Remember always to use good manners.
- The Caring Responsibility: Treat others as you would wish to be treated.
- The Listening Responsibility: Listen to and show respect for others.
- The Tidy Responsibility: Respect our environment and our resources.
Our 'Golden Responsibilities' link to our core school values of thankfulness, friendship, wisdom, endurance, forgiveness and service.